OK, you researched your niche, registered a domain name, and are ready to build an e-commerce website. But first, you need to find a reliable web server provider that is e-commerce marketer friendly. Here are the key items you need from your e-commerce web host:
- Reliability – If your e-commerce web hosting company goes down, you’re out of business. Thus reliability and uptime are crucial! You must be sure your e-commerce website host has multiple web servers, preferably in different data centers.
- Technical Support – When things aren’t working, you need support immediately, not tomorrow morning. Thus your e-commerce host web provider must have technical support available at all times.
- Web Design Services– While not absolutely necessary, if your e-commerce web hosting provider also provides web design service, then it is more likely to understand your web issues when you have problems.
- Email & Autoresponder Services– Interactive and automated email will be your primary means of interacting with your customer. As such, you need a e-commerce website provider that understands this need or you will have to buy it as a separate package with an additional fee from another service provider.
Some additional features you may desire are:
- Web Site Monitoring Services– Some e-commerce web hosting companies provide a service which will email you if your site is no longer responding to connections
- Video Hosting– Video is one of the hottest marketing trends. If you wish to use it, you’ll need e-commerce web hosting that allows the larger storage and increased bandwidth video requires.
- Conference Room– Wouldn’t it be nice to invite your customers to presentations in your own, non-branded video conference room?
You can find all of these services from individual providers. However very few e-commerce website hosting providers bundle all these services together for one low monthly price. Because each service can cost you $10, $20, $50, or more per month, it is in your best interest to find e-commerce web hosting that conveniently provides them in one package, ensures they all work together, and does it for one monthly fee to save you money!
GVO (Global Virtual Opportunities) is one business e-commerce web hosting [http://GVOFreedom.com/info/] provider that bundles all of these services for one low monthly price.
Good luck and best wishes in your e-commerce marketing endeavors.
If you would like to learn more about building your Internet home business, visit Internet Home Business [http://News.CanBeFree.com] News and free yourself from the 9 – 5 workday.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Drew_Tomlinson/336334